Monday, April 21, 2014

Hello People, I'm sorry I had gone. Personal stuff.
However, an anonymous asked a long time ago if I could upload the ZIPs and I already done that weeks ago but could not share it. So I know some of you are having troubles with the download, but looks what an anon wrote:
"Hi, first I want to thank you for all of the downloads! Second, I figured out that the easiest way to get the download function to work is to make sure I was logged into my google account and then click the big blue [add to drive] button on the upper right corner of the page. Then click [go to drive]. For some reason if the files are listed as shared by you in my drive, they'll download right away. I hope that will help anyone else having troubles! ^_^"
And I know it works thank you so much.
So in some minutes I will make a ZIP post with the stuff I uploaded, I'm sorry if it is not all. About the tutorial I haven't find time yet, and I'm not sure if it works well.
However, I will write and post.
Categories:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment